... and I am VERY EXCITED about it!! awesome to be here and I still have soooo much to learn! (like what's with the llamas?? so CONFUSED!!) Luckily I have a dear friend helping me out with this, here known as Charly-chan, so THANK YOU CHARLY-CHAN! What would I do without you, dear? <3 !
What else? I'm on my stupid diet. >xp no, it's not like anyone forced me to. Own idea and I think it's a good one too! To finally loose some of these extra kilos I've collected over the last years. X( shame on me... Time to get a hold of myself! Already lost 2, so X more to go! So yay for me! x)
In this case X means "more than I even dare to think of", still got a looooong way ahead of me. *sigh* but I guess better late than never.
Some of my plans and dreams and hopes:
- to make some cool crafts and maybe sell them too someday..
- to get to know some interesting new people, maybe even make new friends! (can't ever really have too many of those! ^__^ )
- to practise my English (I think this is a great chance for that too!)
- to get my own Soul Doll!! (they are soooo cool but why are they so expensive! )
- to start my own blog (for my crafts and the "vintage" toys I collect)
- to loose some weight (yes, the X kilos...)
So much to do, so little time... Time is the one thing I DON'T really have! O_O Well, that and money of course. x)
Damn, what a looser I am xDDD oh well... I don't know where I'm gonna find the time to do all this but I swear I'm gonna!
I'll find the time!
HUGS! <3 (if anyone reads this)
Mon Dec 24, 2012, 3:25 AM
- Listening to: David Hasselhoffs Christmas songs :D
- Reading: ...yeah, not likely! xD
- Watching: Christmas themed movies and episodes
- Playing: SingStar Back To The 80's, Tekken Tag 2
- Eating: Ham, gravlax and other Christmas threats ^_^
- Drinking: Coke, wine, mulled wine, Christmas tea
Just took the ham out of the oven - first Christmas ham I've ever made. and it's YUMMY! ^^
I think this is actually the first Christmas I've spent home with my boyfriend - just the two of us. Which is kinda strange because we've been together already for nine years, good grief time passes so fast!
I've been so buzy during this week that I really haven't gotten any opportunity to do crafting. x'( except for one Christmas present of course, a little piggy I made for a friend who has huge collection of piggy figurines. Spent half of Thursday night creating that one.
At one time did also one gingerbread pendant with a jinglebell for myself. It came out okay I guess but could be better too... Also made a mold for the tiniest gingerbread earrings.
Now during holidays I probably will have the time to produce more of these and add pictures of them to deviantart too!
On Saturday we had some kind of pre-Christmas party with couple of friends. I think we had a ball, at least I did! We played some parlor games, ate and drank and exchanged our "secret Santa" gifts. lovely night!
At the moment it is snowing like there was no tomorrow, I'm so happy I don't have to go outside. x)
So in a couple hours when it gets dark outside we are gonna burn some candles, eat and drink and open our presents. I have a present for my dog too. We'll see if she knows how to open it by herself! lol
So that is my Christmas, why don't you tell me about yours?
Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!!
ps. I'm trying to get my blog started during holidays. Lets see if I actually get that done now. xD
Skin by Shinji-bpm
- Listening to: mom complaining at work, bulldog snoring at night
- Reading: ...yeah right! :D
- Watching: Desperate Housewives, Mentalist, Big Bang Theory
- Playing: SingStar Back To The 80's, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eating: not much really x_x (SALAD!)
- Drinking: water water water... coffee coffee coffee